As a bonus, patrons get a couple of perks: check the Patreon Perks section for more details
Short answer: users upload Rocket league replay files & get in-depth statistics + 3D replay viewer.
ballchasing.com is a free online website where you can upload your RocketLeague® replay files and get access to:
- An in-browser 3D replay viewer: useful to view the whole field at once, easier to spot patterns, rotations, etc.:
- For every replay: a bunch of an in-depth statistics:
- Boost: BPM (boost consumption per minute), Collected/Stolen pads, Big/Small pads, time spent with 0 boost
- Positioning: time spent in defensive/offensive halves and thirds, average distance to team mates and ball, positioning heatmaps
- Movement: Average Speed, time spent on ground/in air, Powerslide stats, ...
- Demos inflicted/taken stats
- Camera settings
- Population statistics: Compare stats between ranks, seasons, playlists, ...
- Player statistics: Compare you own stats against the population/other ranks average. Here are Can't Fly statistics if you want to feel good about yourself 🤣
- Create replay groups (for tournaments, series) and get access to per player, per team, per game stats. Example: RLCS 6 replays group
- And lots of other features, which keeps growing !